• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2014 Asia Cup

karan316

State Vice-Captain
M supporting Pakistan today..

We are winning the Finals. We'll score 500 runs and than Ajmal and Junaid will pick 5fers and tear apart the Lankan batting.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't say I'm Mendis' biggest fan, but fmd, this is where he is at his best, on SC pitches in LO games, especially given his recent form there was no way he should've been dropped, what message is this sending?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Haha hilarious consecutive posts
I mean I m supporting Pakistan, but not watching the match you see.

And I really want Pak to win, SL didn't pick Mendis, I had ordered pizzas and drinks and was looking to enjoy the game(and Mendis bowl his 10 overs), now m playing WWE allstars on my PSP instead. Tomorrow m having my match, was just looking to chill today n take some rest after a busy week. Now m frustated since m not able to beat Rey Mysterio. Looking forward to do something meaningful in the remaining time.

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
absolutely fantastic batting from Pakistan in the last 15, superb...Our fielding has been atrocious today and that is what loses matches..I have said throughout that Pakistan will win the cup and i maintain that however hopefully we will get close..typical, we go through a tournament unbeaten UNTIL the final and then whooped...again, well batted Pakistan...

salman85

International Debutant
Afridi's day with the ball today.

5 wickets by him to a Pakistan victory, by some 20 odd runs.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Dew could be an important factor here, I wonder if Fawad Alam will get a gig in the test team now

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Time to change your location IMO.
I'm still pretty happy in the footmarks tbh, wait till I start telling people that dew should heavily influence selection before I change.

Sri Lanka looking quite comfortable here, Mahela having arrived at the Asia cup just in time to take over from Sanga. Lahiru has probably booked himself an openers spot with Dilshan for a little while too, he'd be a good one to open during the WC.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cruising. Just the more reliable team, particularly with the batting, which is what you want in an odi final.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would love to see a spell from Ajmal to an in-form Yusuf Pathan. He clobbered Murali once or twice and made it look easy when he was in good touch.