• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roosters made 1 line break compared with 6 and missed 40 tackles. I don't think the refs cost them that game (refs rarely do).

_Ed_

Fair to say I enjoyed the first 20 minutes more than anything that's happened since then. It's all gone a bit to custard for us.

Last edited:

ashley bach

International Captain
Roosters made 1 line break compared with 6 and missed 40 tackles. I don't think the refs cost them that game (refs rarely do).
Yeah this is a good shout but it's hard not to be frustrated as a coach/fan when 2 tries are scored against what the rule book states.

Kraken

International 12th Man
That’s the best win I’ve seen from the lads in years, comfortably. We absorbed so much pressure in the first 20, they defended so so well
Honestly should’ve won by more - we need to build on this. Hope lomax uses the 10 day period to backflip @Burgey :ph34r:

Burgey

This is one of those “control the ball and win in a hand canter”‘games for parra, so they’re giving me heart attacks by being profligate.

halves at least look a lot sharper together

Kraken

International 12th Man
This is one of those “control the ball and win in a hand canter”‘games for parra, so they’re giving me heart attacks by being profligate.

halves at least look a lot sharper together
Yeah dolphins have a real “we aren’t great but somehow get back into games” about them. Parra should be win (hopefully by less than 8)

ashley bach

International Captain
I was totally oblivious to the fact this game was in Darwin. 32 degrees temp is tough going and may of thought the Dolphins would be more used to
that level of heat. Anyway who knows maybe I'll get lucky having ****ed up.

Burgey

I think this is the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a parra side. Just given up. Utterly embarrassing