• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

thierry henry

International Coach
Very unsatisfying, Melbourne get another pretty arsey win and I miss the margin tip on what turns out to be a consolation try

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Said at the start of the year Brisbane will miss the eight, and not much I’ve seen so far this season has made me change my mind.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can only assume the Rooters are going to get started on scoring the 29 points required (while holding Bulldogs to nothing from hereon in) to see my pick get up in the tipping comp very, very soon.

They look a shambles though and the Doggies are ripping them apart.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was going to say the Rooters are on tilt, but the whole pinball machine has fallen over.

JWH much be odds on to get at least binned by the end of the game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is embarrassing by Canterbury. Barely nrl standard. How can’t you put a side away being a man up and two of the other mob’s spine out of the game. They should be kicked out of the comp