• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Offical*** English Football Season 2004/05

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
just looked in the guide and it has MLS listed, ill have a look at 12 when the game starts but it doesnt look promising..

Simon

hmm, they have been known to change from their listings, it was on SBS this year, and not even on fox this year, rather strange...

Simon

well it was on and i enjoyed the game, it came to lie in the second half and Smith's goal was a beauty. Silvestre was poor, i rate this guy but hes done nothing in the last 6 months but cause trouble..

Craig

World Traveller
Well Silvestre went as close to anybody could get a red card and not get one in Portugal.

With the start of the of the EPL around the corner, I am starting to believe Patrick Vieira will not be off to Real Madrid.

If he goes, they can have Emre in return since he is a central midfielder, the problem is Emre doesn't speak English.

Simon

if they sell vieira im not sure they will by anyone at this stage, id say they will see how they are going tin January, i was pretty impressed with Fabregaes (sp) yesterday and van persie looks the goods. If they are travelling well in jan they can put they sale of vieira towards the stadium, if they are lacking depth they can buy someone then..

Simon

they can easily re call David Bentley from loan at Norwich if they get that desperate!

Simon

i heard hes in the mold of dennis bergkamp, so im just going by that....

Simon

HAHA yeh i know, but i was implying a straight switch, im sure a slight re schuffle with the current squad can cover the loss of vieira