• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Lostman

State Captain
From another forum:D

God asks Aaron Rodgers: "What do you believe?" Rodgers says, "I believe in hard work and in staying true to family and friends.” God can't help but see the goodness of Rodgers and offers him a seat to His left.

Then God turns to Tim Tebow and says, "What do you believe?" Tebow says, "I believe in Your total goodness, love and generosi...ty and that You have given all to mankind.” God is greatly moved by Tebow’s eloquence, and offers him a seat to His right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?"

Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I know, I just hate Tebow.

And the point being, Tebow doesn't have the skills to turn the game around all by himself.

The Pats run defence has been surprisingly good too.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
There's 4 QB's in the league that have the skills to turn the game around by themselves regularly, maybe 5 if you count Eli, so that's a pretty harsh criteria.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yeah maybe. What I'm trying to say is, because he can't throw, when the running game is working he can't move the team forward in the air.

So one dimensional, finally their defence has been **** and the oppositions run defence has been good, and they have nothing to fall back on.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
No doubt. I like him and was a big fan when he was a Gator, but he's not fit to lace a top QB's boots. Doesn't justify a lot of the hate he gets though. Seems a genuinely good person too so who cares. Just because people irrationally love someone more than they should doesn't mean you need to irrationally hate them just as much to even it out.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
True, I don't really hate him, I just hate the hero worship of a mediocre QB.

Anyhoo, GB vs NE in the Superbowl?