• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
What a ****ing game, best Superbowl I've seen in years.

So many points.

Mahommes is the Goat, period.

That extra point seriously cost the 49ers, loved it.

McDuffie was the MVP for the chiefs before that last drive. He was brilliant

The 49ers thankfully gave up on the run too early.

I gave up hope so many times, SF dominated most lines of scrimmage. Chiefs couldn't run or pressure Purdy, had to blitz too often.

Warner is brilliant. As much as I don't like him, Bosa was everywhere and CMC is the best player on the squad along with Trent.

if the Chiefs want to win again, or at least a little easier next year they need a pass rusher and another receiver. The draft have both aplenty this year. That defence is special though.

Molehill

International Captain
Just flicked through the game. SF were the better team throughout most of it, yet as usual, somehow the Chiefs win. Two key plays were the dropped punt and the missed extra point. Not often your special teams lose you a match.

Still thought that SF were poor in o/t when they got inside the 10, just never really looked like getting the TD.

I found myself wanting SF to win by the end of it, there's only so much Swift cam I can deal with.....

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Just flicked through the game. SF were the better team throughout most of it, yet as usual, somehow the Chiefs win. Two key plays were the dropped punt and the missed extra point. Not often your special teams lose you a match.

Still thought that SF were poor in o/t when they got inside the 10, just never really looked like getting the TD.

I found myself wanting SF to win by the end of it, there's only so much Swift cam I can deal with.....
SF was the better team and both lines were dominating. The Chiefs also had costly moments, the fumble was a heart breaker. But it was tied thereafter and was there for the taking.

Mahommes won it

Plus let's not forget, SF should have lost both games coming into the SB and was lucky as hell.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SF was the better team and both lines were dominating. The Chiefs also had costly moments, the fumble was a heart breaker. But it was tied thereafter and was there for the taking.

Mahommes won it

Plus let's not forget, SF should have lost both games coming into the SB and was lucky as hell.
Packers gave them (SF) the toughest challenge.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Trent McDuffie not betting nearly enough credit this morning on the shows.

He was brilliant and even the penalty was a bit soft to me. Not at that point.