• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
We have 11 people now, and though thats enough, we can always use more.

If anyone else is interested...join up!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would you mind explaining why the Running Backs are the top picks on the "automatic" settiong? I would've thought QB's would be...

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Would you mind explaining why the Running Backs are the top picks on the "automatic" settiong? I would've thought QB's would be...
Because Running Backs have more oppotunites to score Points and Touchdowns than Quarter Backs

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also, running backs (the top ones) are more consistent scorers. The top ones are virtually guaranteed to get x number of carries every game, plus a lot of coaches love running on short yardage situations (near the touchdown markers).

Just a tip: beware of the 30! The prime age for quaterbacks is around 28-33, while running backs decline very badly after 29-30, generally speaking.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I am sorry I wont be able to participate in the fantasy league. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Signed up as Hayward Niners.

On a related Niners note was offered free ticket to the 49ers-Broncos pre-season game tonight and turned it down. Decided to save my brownie points for getting drunk later than watching some no-names compete for roster spots.

adharcric

International Coach
Signed up as Hayward Niners.

On a related Niners note was offered free ticket to the 49ers-Broncos pre-season game tonight and turned it down. Decided to save my brownie points for getting drunk later than watching some no-names compete for roster spots.
You lived in Hayward?

Dravid

International Captain
I forgot the ID I created for Yahoo the day I signed up. Can anyone look up my team and see if it shows the ID name? NJ Jets is the team