• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Moderators Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
congrats all. well done. no suprise i was no where in consideration. good stuff all.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why should it matter, if he's good enough for the job? It's not like anyone could tell he was 14 from his posts anyway.

Congrats to all the winners, a great bunch of guys who I'm sure will do a great job. :)
Can't say i'd actively listen to any of the 14 year olds i have the pleasure of dealing with without some condescension myself.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gotta admit I'm surprised PF got picked, but that's not to say he's not a first-rate man(?) for the job. :)

Why is it, though, that Manan and Zac get CW SM \ GM in the poster-title and Corey and, back in 't day, Liam and Neil (before they became Vice-Admin) only had the SM bit? :dontgetit

(Trust me to be the first to pick-up on this)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Can't say i'd actively listen to any of the 14 year olds i have the pleasure of dealing with without some condescension myself.
I don't blame you in the slightest, you or Fiery. A lot of the 14 year olds in my year are very immature and childish, and can fully understand why people have a lower view of us.

But I was to be honest, I'd say that Jamee and Myself are a fair part more mature than the average 14 year old.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I don't blame you in the slightest, you or Fiery. A lot of the 14 year olds in my year are very immature and childish, and can fully understand why people have a lower view of us.

But I was to be honest, I'd say that Jamee and Myself are a fair part more mature than the average 14 year old.
And the above post proves that. Heck I dont have that much maturity at 34. ;)

Great Choice by James and Congrtulations !!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Having a 14 year old boy moderating the forum is a surprising decision tstl. Hard luck to Perm who I thought deserved it more
If they're good enough, they're old enough.

Or at least that's what I told the judge when my case went to trial. :ph34r:

PY

International Coach
Don't think someone in the civil service should be making quips like that given recent headlines. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Well... you are.

KIDDING, Jamee.

Status
Not open for further replies.