• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Moderators Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This isn't a medium for offering your opinion on the appointments though. If you take issue with them, email James. If you just want to gossip and judge, email someone else. Talking about PhoenixFire as if he can't read your posts in here is not on though - there's enough pressure on him already, being a new mod on a big forum at a young age (presumably for the first time), without people openly doubting his credentials and essentially saying he shouldn't be there.

I wouldn't have had a clue that he was fourteen if people hadn't mentioned it, so I don't see why it's really an issue in the first place. Judging by his posts as a member, I'm sure he'll do as good a job as the other mods, regardless of his age. It's not really an issue so please stop making it one.
Absolutely. If things start to become problematic, then raise the issue. Suggesting when someone has barely been appointed to the position that they'll do a poor job is, so to speak, poor form. I'm pretty well certain PF has the confidence of 99% or so of the site, really.

Fiery

Banned
Absolutely. If things start to become problematic, then raise the issue. Suggesting when someone has barely been appointed to the position that they'll do a poor job is, so to speak, poor form. I'm pretty well certain PF has the confidence of 99% or so of the site, really.
Never said he would do a poor job and tbh all it would take to show me that he's mature enough would be a quick apology and then...enough said.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jamee's age confusion is because he mentioned he was 13/14 two years back in a birthday thread for him. :ph34r:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Fiery can say what he likes, and I'm not going to be drawn into a slanging match. I believe that my age shouldn't have any bearing on how people look at me, although I know it will. I'll do the best I can, and I hope that's going to be good enough for James.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If its any consolation, I thought you were Mike Hussey and was thinking about inviting you over for a couple of tinnies on your next tour of NZ.

Shame.

Fiery

Banned
Fiery can say what he likes, and I'm not going to be drawn into a slanging match. I believe that my age shouldn't have any bearing on how people look at me, although I know it will. I'll do the best I can, and I hope that's going to be good enough for James.
I don't want a slanging match either mate...where's my "sorry" eh? :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
Unfortnately this thread has been turned into something completely away from what was orginally intended and I don't see any point in letting it continue anymore.

It's very disapponting to have to close a thread such as this for said reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.