• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Morgan V Raina

Who's the better batsmen?

• Total voters

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The :laugh: smiley doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the practice of quoting a post and 'this'ing it. Simple and plain 'AWTA' sounds so much more polite.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Morgan. His batting looks better than when he was first picked. ATM yea clearly he aint test quality, but he's a big strong whiteboy, got some potential & room for improvement. Anything can happen with him really..

Jacknife

International Captain
Morgan. His batting looks better than when he was first picked. ATM yea clearly he aint test quality, but he's a big strong whiteboy, got some potential & room for improvement. Anything can happen with him really..
:laugh:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I blame myself for the now inevitable proliferation of This's, thus rendering the 'Like/Dislike post feature' thread redundant in part.

Himannv

International Coach
Ah, I did take some offense to the "Like/Dislike" thing. The good samaritan in me thought of how many dislikes Joe would get and decided to save him from all the negative popularity.