• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More Centuries or More Wickets?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Make an educated guess on whether the named cricketers have more international centuries or more test wickets.

Starting with:

1. Greg Chappell
2. Viv Richards
3. Kevin Pietersen

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. wickets
2. wickets
3. centuries
Would agree with this if it was International centuries v international wickets. Since it's just Test wickets I'm doubtful on Viv. Other 2 are definitely right though, can't recall KP ever taking many wickets, and Greg Chappell was bordering on being an all-rounder.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would agree with this if it was International centuries v international wickets. Since it's just Test wickets I'm doubtful on Viv. Other 2 are definitely right though, can't recall KP ever taking many wickets, and Greg Chappell was bordering on being an all-rounder.
I missed it was test wickets, actually. :laugh: Thought it was international wickets and I knew he picked quite a few in ODIs.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Make an educated guess on whether the named cricketers have more international centuries or more test wickets.

Starting with:

1. Greg Chappell
2. Viv Richards
3. Kevin Pietersen
Almost certain it's wickets for first 2 thanks to the budget draft I recently participated in. Not sure about KP.

harsh.ag

Correct answers:

1. Greg Chappell - wickets 27-47
2. Viv Richards - centuries 35-32
3. Kevin Pietersen - centuries 32-10

Most of you were on the money! Viv's 11 ODI hundreds just pulled him ahead of his wickets tally.

Next set:

1. Suresh Raina
2. Arjuna Ranatunga
3. Glenn Maxwell

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Correct answers:

1. Greg Chappell - wickets 27-47
2. Viv Richards - centuries 35-32
3. Kevin Pietersen - centuries 32-10

Most of you were on the money! Viv's 11 ODI hundreds just pulled him ahead of his wickets tally.

Next set:

1. Suresh Raina
2. Arjuna Ranatunga
3. Glenn Maxwell
Ranatunga definietly wickets. He was ordinary test player, very good ODI player, but never was a player to do long innings. He was a nippy medium pacer to start with as well. Raina was once again very similar to ranatunga. So wickets. Maxwell is a hard one. Given he has not played much ODIs, but is an OK bowler, wickets.

stephen

Starting with:

1. Greg Chappell
2. Viv Richards
3. Kevin Pietersen
Reported for being in the wrong forum. This isn't cricket chat, it's a forum cricket game. Mods please move or delete and infract thread starter.