• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mike Hussey

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm a fan of the rolleyes from way back and I'm proud of it. However, it is horrendously overused across forums worldwide IMO - it should be saved for impact.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, I agree - and I'm still not 100% converted to the Gelman way of thinking (though even he uses it very, very occasionally). I feel it has its uses - but such uses are exceedingly, exceedingly rare. And for someone as nice and well-rounded as Jesse... well... I'm truly shocked. :(

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, I see the syntax has changed.
Yeah, Queensland was only there because Symonds plays for them, but Watson also does, and I really don't dislike them very much tbh. Melbourne Storm, on the other hand, must die a horrible, horrible death.

FRAZ

International Captain
I'm with Gelman

Disagreeing with him is one thing, but dismissing him is another. He knows more about Cricket than most posters here did when they were ten, I'll bet

And to reference open365's other point - it's mainly andmark and not so much CDm that people look out for
So Gelman is 10 !!! Oh my dear Lord !!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol: Second person to get the wrong end of the stick on this.

Nah, Gelman's 22. andmark's 10.