• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Fixers/Betters/Punters XI

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mine:

Gibbs
Butt
Malik (good one)
Azhar
Cronje
Waugh
Marsh
Akram
Warne
Asif
Lillee

NB: Although Warne, Waugh jnr, Marsh and Lillee did not really fix matches, they still qualify as they betted on them/gave 'information' to bookies.

bagapath

International Captain
don't remember anything was proven against Akram,Waqar or Mushi though do feel they were guilty.
kapil wasnt even charged. accused, yes., but no formal charges happened. still i increasingly believe he was involved in shady deals post 1991. dont ask me why. may be if i meet u in person i can tell you more.

akram on the other hand got off lightly because qayyam got mixed up between being a judge and being a fan.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
kapil wasnt even charged. accused, yes., but no formal charges happened. still i increasingly believe he was involved in shady deals post 1991. dont ask me why. may be if i meet u in person i can tell you more.

akram on the other hand got off lightly because qayyam got mixed up between being a judge and being a fan.
Are you Mr. Manoj Prabhakar?