• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Low Ceiling Draft

Teuton

International Captain
Since Aldo has timed out twice I think we don't need to wait. That sounds like a usual rule, right?

Unless there are significant objections, Flem > morg > anil

And Aldo has 3 picks for whenever he resurfaces.

Last edited:

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Really sorry, life has hit a terrible phase and I'm unable to contribute whatsoever. Please skip me when it's my turn and those who are involved in other drafts please pass this message. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Mike Atherton
2. Alec Stewart
3. Alvin Kallicharan
4. Norm O'Neill
5. Maurice Leyland
6. Andrew Flintoff
7. Mike Procter
9. Brett Lee
10. Graham Dilley
11. Dilip Doshi

Zinzan

Really sorry, life has hit a terrible phase and I'm unable to contribute whatsoever. Please skip me when it's my turn and those who are involved in other drafts please pass this message. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible.
Thought it was uncharacteristic for you to miss in a draft. Hope things go okay for you mate.

Burgey

I saw a Grade Two listed building featured in an episode of Restoration Man over the weekend that would qualify for this draft.

anil1405

International Captain
"There is no better bowler in the world today than Amar Singh,'' said Len Hutton in an informal chat with pressmen at Madras in 1970.

1. Trevor Goddard
2. Jimmy Cook
3. Dilip Vengsarkar
4. Damien Martyn
5. Hansie Cronje*
6. Simon Katich
8. Amar Singh
9. Ray Lindwall
10. Colin Croft
11. Jack Iverson

Teuton

International Captain
Round 11
101. Zinzan
102. Teuton
103. Red Hill
104. AldoRaine18
105. The Battlers Prince
106. Flem274*
107. Camo999
108. anil1405
109. J_C
110. morgieb

Zinzan

Need a bowling allrounder at 8, so Max Walker. 138 wickets @ 27.... handy record for the over the top commentator.

1. Saeed Anwar
2. Stewie Dempster
3. Kepler Wessels
4. Colin Cowdrey
5. Mike Hussey
7. Ray Illingworth
8. Max Walker
9. Chris Old
10. Darren Gough
11. Neil Adcock