• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Legend Barry Richards is two faced

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I think many people think refugees fleeing to western Europe isn't right.

When will it stop ? Countries become over-loaded and leads to crime. They can't rely on support groups as they can only help so much. This is a major issue now as it isn't only Syrians. How many north Africans are going into Europe. There is only so much space and job opportunities as well. Leads to so many questions that needs answering.

While Barry Richards may have the view above, I am sure there are plenty out there that share it in actual fact. While you feel for the refugees there needs to be some sort of restrictions otherwise when will it stop ?

The SA cricket team all fought apartheid and were part of stands against the government which I assure you didn't rub off on all white people in SA.

These are separate issues & deserve individual incrimination.
Migration from Eastern Europe is just as big of a problem. I think more people migrate to the UK from Eastern Europe than from anywhere else.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Migration from Eastern Europe is just as big of a problem. I think more people migrate to the UK from Eastern Europe than from anywhere else.
The main source of immigrants/ex-pats to the UK is China, followed by India, Poland, the USA and Australia.

Most immigrants to the UK now come from China, figures show - Telegraph (figues from Nov 2013).

It's certainly true to say that expats from Eastern Europe bother the indigenous British more than anyone else, for reasons that may have something to do with our wonderful Press banging on about them all the time.