• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

John Howard to head ICC?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can imagine Rudd as the head of the ICC.

"You know something... this lack of technology in cricket is the greatest moral dilemma of our time."

Would be gun for spreading cricket to China. Could tell them about the game in mandarin.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Well, this means Anderson should be a shoo-in. The right man gets the job in the wrong way, so to speak.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can imagine Rudd as the head of the ICC.

"You know something... this lack of technology in cricket is the greatest moral dilemma of our time."
Yes but progress by way of detailed programmatic specificity is unlikely. Not enough CBSM's.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's sickening that no one has the spine to give him an actual reason. If you're going to say he shouldn't be the candidate because of his comments on race, or his politics, come out and ****ing say so. No one has given a reason except Sri Lanka. That's disgraceful. The man (and the two boards) deserve a reason.

Shri

Mr. Glass
That would be appropriate, but since we are dealing with an International Council of ****s here, I wouldn't count on it.

Jezroy

State Captain
Something tells me NZ wanted this to happen anyway. I wondered if they were bullied into this in the first place.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lesson no.1 for Howard in ICC politics I guess, the experience should come in handy if he gets the nod in the future sometime.

Something tells me NZ wanted this to happen anyway. I wondered if they were bullied into this in the first place.
Somehow I dont think NZ are the type that would bend over for Australia, unless of course you are suggesting that they lack the backbone to assert themselves.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Surprised that West Indies also refused to back him.

Btw , howard seems to refuse to take back his candidature.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I agree.

Though to be honest won't be surprised if Australia manage to put in another of their candidates for the job again this time over Sir John anderson the Kiwi candidate.

Shri

Mr. Glass
i nominate glenn mcgrath who has experience running a cancer trust which I believe is more than enough to run the icc ok.

/dingdong