• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

John Howard to head ICC?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hi bond21
Nah, although he was as racist as quite a few people seem to think John Howard is, he wasn't quite so coherant as this "Point" is. Precambrian would be more likely - and let's emphasise I don't as things stand think that's very likely either.

Point

Cricket Spectator
Hi bond21
Razor sharp deductive logic there.
Because surely there's only one person in the known universe that could support the preposterous notion that a person elected three times to run a country, is better credentialed at running an international governing body than a New Zealand businessman.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nah, although he was as racist as quite a few people seem to think John Howard is, he wasn't quite so coherant as this "Point" is. Precambrian would be more likely - and let's emphasise I don't as things stand think that's very likely either.
No, this guy is way, way better. I'd say it's our old friend...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Unusual for him to be ****ing NZ posters rather than UK ones, but it's certainly far from impossible. Maybe my skills for spotting him have dimmed during his long absence.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Typically gutless from NZ Cricket. We roll over to the Aussies far too often, given half a chance.

slippyslip

U19 12th Man
I hated Howard's guts with an intense and blinding passion when he was PM.

I think its time to find a new favourite sport. Hopefully with some luck Howard will drop dead before 2012.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Expect a backlash from the sheepshaggers. (probably bring up the underarm again)
Absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for. This is exactly the sort of thing we are trying to cut out from Cricket Chat and it's quite clear that all you're doing is trying to provoke a response from our NZ members. Keep it up and you can expect further action to be taken.

Absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for. This is exactly the sort of thing we are trying to cut out from Cricket Chat and it's quite clear that all you're doing is trying to provoke a response from our NZ members. Keep it up and you can expect further action to be taken.
And yet you find this acceptable.

Maybe its a new ******. He/she/it IS Australian after all

slippyslip

U19 12th Man
Exactly. The idea that Howard is racist didn't start when he was PM, have been around since time immemorial. Believe the above was an election promise, yes?
I like it how Liberal voters conveniently forget Howard's disastrous time as leader for the 1987 election when he made more anti-Asian comments that Pauline Hanson did her time (later one)

Then again thinking back 23 years is hard for the average bogan Liberal voter.

Then during his first year as PM in 1996 he went around Asian telling Asian countries Australia doesn't like you and we're not a part of Asia. But by the end of his time as PM he was sucking up to Asia for the $$, more than Keating ever did.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure why all the suggestions about Howard being racist are coming from tbh, that's the last thing I would've labeled him