• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

J.P. Duminy Opinions & Predictions

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was this "protea lover" another attempt at comeback by grapedo or was it just banned for idiocy?

Bees

U19 12th Man
I'm with Richard.

Boucher is easily one of my favorite South African cricketers ever, but I can't help but feel for the sake of the team that they need to thicken up the batting so as to decrease any risk of premature exposing of the tail.

It might be my natural anxiety speaking, but my feelings are that the Saffies are up s*** creek if their top order fails. That's not something you can say for Australia, which doesn't even seem to have a tail.

Redbacks

International Captain
Am I alone in really liking the way Prince bats? Thought he was excellent in England and he provides that next safety net if Kallis fails.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
grapedo, your name backwards is odeparg not odeprag!

And that just confirms that you were protea lover, surely.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
grapedo, your name backwards is odeparg not odeprag!

And that just confirms that you were protea lover, surely.
Hmm, psxpro\orpxsp-esque. But he couldn't even reverse grapedo properly.

And we know that protea lover was grapedo, IIRR some mod confirmed as much.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Umm... why does it matter who gives a ****? I wasn't claiming it to be ground-breaking news.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll admit it, when I saw him bat in his first innings I thought he looked out of his depth and was only picked for his skin colour.

Well I was wrong. He has been an absolute rock. And he's a really annoying player to have play against you. No matter how many runs he scores you can't help but like the guy and the way that he plays. So good to watch.

So yeah, WAG indeed.

Precambrian

Banned
I'll admit it, when I saw him bat in his first innings I thought he looked out of his depth and was only picked for his skin colour.

Well I was wrong. He has been an absolute rock. And he's a really annoying player to have play against you. No matter how many runs he scores you can't help but like the guy and the way that he plays. So good to watch.

So yeah, WAG indeed.
He has a brilliant FC average. Wonder why he was so underrated.