• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Chris Gayle some sort of perverted misogynist or can everyone just settle down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
We only need another 170 posts for this thread to be longer than the whole Big Bash one. Which is absolutely tragic when you think about it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Has half as many post as the WI tour thread at this stage.

cnerd123

likes this
Okay we all agree Gayle's antics were poor, but a worldwide ban so he's never contracted again? Well *** me.

So in other words, Chappell wants a harsher punishment than Amir received for match-fixing. This is getting *** ridiculous.

Just waiting for the date of his public execution now.
***ist asshole

indiaholic

International Captain
Okay we all agree Gayle's antics were poor, but a worldwide ban so he's never contracted again? Well *** me.

So in other words, Chappell wants a harsher punishment than Amir received for match-fixing. This is getting *** ridiculous.

Just waiting for the date of his public execution now.
Chappell wanted to ban Amir for life.. Chappell is basically the Red Queen.

91Jmay

International Coach
This thread is now officially Shakespearean.

Comedy (my posts), Tragedy (everyone elses posts) History (of the broader Western feminist movement from 1930 to present day).

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
It means he's lying about why he's not a feminist.
I'm not sure why he is or is not a feminist. Frankly, I don't care nor do I think it's important enough to lie over. It's not like being a feminist is inherently a virtuous thing and only the virtuous can be feminists.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This thread is now officially Shakespearean.

Comedy (my posts), Tragedy (everyone elses posts) History (of the broader Western feminist movement from 1930 to present day).
'Twas always thus, and always thus will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.