• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Chris Gayle some sort of perverted misogynist or can everyone just settle down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Oh great come back - make things up about my financial position.

Your first post was also making things up about my financial position in a way. It was an unnecessary post in bad taste - but I don't expect any better from you anyways.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Your first post was also making things up about my financial position in a way. It was an unnecessary post in bad taste - but I don't expect any better from you anyways.
It really didn't mention your current financial position. Polite advice. Remove yourself from the thread.

cnerd123

likes this
Man I thought we hit a new low with the race thing, but someone went and gave weldone and Marc a pair of shovels.

Loving it.

950 up.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Could someone please deport weldone off cricket forums? Not the UK though, we don't want him back.

Stapel

International Regular
Good call to bring this up. I was wondering why we hadn't discussed this earlier...............

Status
Not open for further replies.