• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Good money there. At last I get get the guttering fixed at home. :)

Real comp for places at the Daredevils but hopefully there is room for my inclusion as a seam attack of McGrath, Asif and Gough sounds nice.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I've got Munaf Patel, Warne, Pankaj Singh, Mascarenhas and Tanvir to compete with. Should get games.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I've got Munaf Patel, Warne, Pankaj Singh, Mascarenhas and Tanvir to compete with. Should get games.

AB de Villiers
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Brett Geeves
Glenn McGrath
Farveez Maharoof
Mohammad Asif
Shoaib Malik
Daniel Vettori

not to mention the other Webbers sign such as Smith and Scott

I think its going to be tough for me to be 1 of the 4 foreigners selected to play each game. Hoping otherwise tho

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Shane Warne
Justin Langer
Dimitri Mascarenhas
Morne Morkel
Graeme Smith
Shane Watson
Younis Khan
Sohail Tanvir
Sulieman Benn

Warne's skipper and Smith's a cert to start. Watson, Langer and Khan my main competition. So good chance IMO.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Knight Riders:

1 Gayle
2 Gray
3 Ponting
4 Ganguly
5 McCullum+
6 Hussey
7 Agarkar
8 Kartik
9 Sharma
10 Akhtar
11 Gul

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Same here rather a full season of county cricket, especially FC then play IPL. Especially now Jaso test spot should be up for graps.

If we don't miss matches for county cricket, I might consider putting my name forward.
May I ask how?

I'm doing all right so far...

But Since I know I won't be going anywhere for a while, Count me in...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What is the user ID of Jasotharan??

EDIT: Worked it out... Its the chap above, isn't it.

Interesting though that Kexing would have said 'Jasotharan signing in' if they were different people? Maybe Kexing is stalking Jasotharan and hoping of stealing his identity??

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Going to throw my name into the ring as a late entry. I had to think it over, but I had some form in 20/20 last off-season, and I think it'd be a good experience. That is, assuming it doesn't interfere with my off-season contracts too much.

SE Fuller.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Except mods can read deleted posts. If it's something particularly embarrassing, I suppose an edit is the way to go.