• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah I just hope its one of those injuries that impacted muscles and had blood loss more than anything more significant.

One of my colleagues had a horrific motorbike accident a week before he was supposed to fly out to the US long term for work. But he recovered within a month to join work and was able to travel in the next month. Can only hope.

God bless him and everyone involved in the accident a speedy and full recovery. ?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Preliminary X Rays seem to indicate no fractures but a ligament tear and some muscle injuries in the forehead and back. Ironically enough, it seems he was not wearing a seat belt and was hence thrown away before the car caught on fire.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Preliminary X Rays seem to indicate no fractures but a ligament tear and some muscle injuries in the forehead and back. Ironically enough, it seems he was not wearing a seat belt and was hence thrown away before the car caught on fire.
Bloody hell he’s lucky if he’s only got soft tissue injuries on those circs. Really hope he’s back to full health asap

ashley bach

International Captain
This was awful news to come across, looking at the state of the car it's lucky that he's in a stable condition.
Here's hoping for a full recovery for R.P, no doubt the whole cricketing world wants to see him back playing as soon as possible.

Niall

International Coach
I want someone violent to replace him for the Australian series. Samson and Kishan don't have great FC records but are in the runs recently so can either do a job?

The other dude Bharat meh , has a Saha type vibe.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I want someone violent to replace him for the Australian series. Samson and Kishan don't have great FC records but are in the runs recently so can either do a job?

The other dude Bharat meh , has a Saha type vibe.
What's wrong with Saha? Perfectly respectable at Test level as a keeper bat and excellent with the gloves?

Niall

International Coach
Hasn't Saha fell out with the BCCI?

On reflection Bharat may not be the worst pick, very tidy with the gloves and more than capable against spin.

I suppose they will line up with this for the 1st test. Hopefully Rohit and Jadeja show up.

Rohit
Rahul
Pujara
Kohli
Iyer
Bharat
Jadeja
Ashwin
Axar
Siraj
Bumrah

Xix2565

International Debutant
Hasn't Saha fell out with the BCCI?
Don't think so, just told that he's not part of the future going forward. Which to be fair considering India had Pant and KS in their selection discussion isn't exactly a terrible idea. If they call him back as a stopgap or stick with KS as the main keeper in Pant's absence I'm fine either way.