• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India or Pakistan? World Cup?

If there was an India vs Pakistan 2007 world cup final who would u cheer for?

• Total voters

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Fusion said:
Man you're not shy about creating threads, that's for sure! :p
lol is it to many? i jus feel there's not enuff action here on CW but that mite jus be the way it is.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Turbinator said:
lol is it to many? i jus feel there's not enuff action here on CW but that mite jus be the way it is.
There's not that much cricket on now, so there's less activity.

adharcric

International Coach
Turbinator said:
Not implying that your threads haven't been interesting, but remember: "Quality, not quantity".

archie mac

International Coach
It is a hard one, because both have already won a WC but maybe India for a couple of reasons, one they lost the last WC final. and two they have the most supporters, so therefore the most joy:unsure:

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
I guess since there is still half a year to go. India have a good bowling attack but Pakistan have youngsters who are still learning and can bowl. pakistan have a few good batsman and not a good opening pair. India have lots of old star striking batsman and a good pair. Even though i support england i would go for India

Rob T

Cricket Spectator
I would go for Pakistan they have a fantastic and entertaining odi team with the likes of afridi and razzaq down the order and now with all their bowlers back they are a great odi team

Bob Bamber

U19 12th Man
I dont think I would 'support' either side. However I would say Pakistan would win because in The Windies it wont favour the likes of Harbajan and Kumble that much. India rely on their spinners too much.

Same match , Champions Trophey 2006: India to Win.