• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm so tired....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
You deserve it. SS, Fusion, Turbinator, np10, myself, etc. have been doing this the other 90% of the time. Enjoy. :p
That actually doesn't apply to me. I'm forced to be on Australian time because of work. I've missed most of the WC so far due to this schedule, yet I watched more than half the Ashes series.

pasag

RTDAS
Moving this thread here. Not as bad as the 07 WC, but so out of it these days. This series has been much harsher then I expected it to be (yes, I know plenty have it worse).

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
This is nothing compared to the last WC. During the final Me and m00pheh ran an MSN group convo from about 7pm until 9am when I went to uni, with sporadic appearances by f00ler, f00lins and Burpeh (who was maggoted and IIRC picked up some rubbish bird), that was a killer. I was so ****ed after that WC I slept for 2 months straight afterwards.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
This is nothing compared to the last WC. During the final Me and m00pheh ran an MSN group convo from about 7pm until 9am when I went to uni, with sporadic appearances by f00ler, f00lins and Burpeh (who was maggoted and IIRC picked up some rubbish bird), that was a killer. I was so ****ed after that WC I slept for 2 months straight afterwards.
Yeah, will never do something like that again. On the bright side it helped me finally get to the point in my uni course which forced me to rethink things and haven't looked back since.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, West Indies is my fave place for cricket to be held, trying to work out, what is it, 16 hours differenceish between you lot and there?