• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm so tired....

ripper868

International Coach
Thouroughly enjoying being the only one in the office here atm, treated myself to an extra hours sleep i did, then blamed not responding to an email on a power outage (which the facility manager happily back me up on) :D...still ****ing tired though.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
How'd the exams go?
Yeah, alright. Only had one deferred one to do, and I left early - probably should have stayed, but thought I had it reasonably well covered. Currently finishing off another assignment in the library, and then I'm clear for a few weeks. Been hectic though.

pasag

RTDAS
Thouroughly enjoying being the only one in the office here atm, treated myself to an extra hours sleep i did, then blamed not responding to an email on a power outage (which the facility manager happily back me up on) :D...still ****ing tired though.
Yeah, head in arms over here. Even too tired to post here.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, alright. Only had one deferred one to do, and I left early - probably should have stayed, but thought I had it reasonably well covered. Currently finishing off another assignment in the library, and then I'm clear for a few weeks. Been hectic though.
Find it too hard to work there these days. Too many people and heating usually turned up way too high.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I took the day off work today and woke up at around midday after watching the full days play.

I was really sick though yesterday.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Stayed up all night for the City-Barca friendly then hopped it 'till the end of play last night, was so tired this morning.

You're still soft Gelman.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't wish to be awake now, but it seems that I wake early whenever I'm at home and there is going to be cricket. Pretty excited about today.