• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you can bowl just 2 types of deliveries in test matches, what would they be?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
at your age the bouncers would bounce twice
I’ve seen videos of you batting mate. You’d be subbed out within three balls, and believe me I wouldn’t normally get a bowl in a Chinese restaurant.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That ball of the century as they say actually was made so by getting's inability to play spin bowling, he was standing nowhere...any good batsman of spin (like Sachin or Laxman) would have simply offered their pads, way outside leg stump, end of the story...
Cool story bro!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
That ball of the century as they say actually was made so by getting's inability to play spin bowling, he was standing nowhere...any good batsman of spin (like Sachin or Laxman) would have simply offered their pads, way outside leg stump, end of the story...
Gatting was noted as one of England’s best players of spin.

Daemon

I don’t know how anyone can watch that ball and come away thinking “meh”

Reactions: vcs

TheJediBrah

Just saw that ball again...in fact, Laxman drove Warne several times of that line and length stepping out, between mid-on and mid-wicket for a boundary...
India are so much better at cricket than everyone and always have been IMO