• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League VI

Shri

Mr. Glass
Since I also own the game, I'd like to run an off shoot tournament too. Suggestions? Something fun like a 20 comp if its possible? Let me check.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Go for it man. Although it might be best to hold of on it for a few weeks as I was planning to launch the 1928 - 1952 sim league later tonight if I get around to it.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Never mind, figured it out.

The idea is to play a T20 tournament where the only players eligible will be the ones who have never played any form of limited overs cricket (or if that isn't feasible, players who retired before the 90s). Each player would choose a country and we'll go from there.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Sounds like your idea will involve a lot of players from the same era as mine. Having two such sim tournaments operating at the same time would be an overload imo. I'll hold off on my idea and let you run a tournament Shri and then perhaps return with my 1952-1928 concept in a few months.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
We'll see what Shri has planned. If Shri intends to start a new sim thread then I'll put my idea on hold.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Sounds like your idea will involve a lot of players from the same era as mine. Having two such sim tournaments operating at the same time would be an overload imo. I'll hold off on my idea and let you run a tournament Shri and then perhaps return with my 1952-1928 concept in a few months.
Nah, I'll sim it like Cribb so it can wait until you're done. Will figure out how to do it before then.:ph34r: