• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc 4?

Dr. Pepper

Cricket Spectator
Jacques Rudolph and James Beresford (regen) are a smashing opening partnership for me. Quite aggressive aswell so that's a bonus. I set them on 4 bars to start off with in One Day games. I'm in the Challenge Trophy final and I'm going to play Sussex. Adil Rashid is great again, but this time he's even better with the bat (he's an allrounder :D).

Agent TBY

International Captain
Laughing so hard at NZ here.

Would've won too, if it wasn't for the rain that washed out the final two sessions.

Jakester1288

International Regular
This game is awesome.
I agree. Did you buy it or download a torrent?

Unfortunately I only got a 2 day trial, and I really want more. It is a great game and I really like playing a whole season (I didn't get to finish it) with the contracts and features you don't get in normal gameplay and series.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Glamorgan are fantastic to play as. They start off with an absolutely dire batting line-up (except Watkins), but have Shantry and a 17-year old Harris, who ends up averaging minus-25 with the ball if you train him well.

Love the left-arm fast-medium of Shantry, so good.

Dr. Pepper

Cricket Spectator
Agreed. I hate left armers and medium pacers in ICC lol but he's awesome. Wainwright is a great all rounder, trained up his batting so he averages just over 40 and he is great with the ball anyway (if you know how to play him).

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finally got around to getting this, and I love it.

Sixes have definitely improved - just saw a guy hit three in one innings. Unfortunately it was Matt Prior for England against me in a match-winning 83. Bastard.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I've been noticing a lot more sixes in the most recent incarnation. At this stage there is pretty much at least 1 an innings. Here's a pic I took the other day, but in a recent test match we hit about 10 overall, and the opposition scored at least 5 themselves.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
some days back i was playing as England.........Ian Bell used to hit a six or more every inning.......even if he scored 20....there will be one six definitely.......
so in terms of sixes this version is better....:)

bryce

International Regular
I done something quite stupid, ha. I finally bought the full game(via download), but when the license details came up I just bookmarked the webpage instead of writing down the license details. Now when I go to go load the bookmarked webpage I thought the license details would be saved on it says "techinical error not available". I have emailed the provided softwrap email address it says to email if you lose your license details but have so far not had a response. Anyone able to offer any help or is there maybe another way I can get my details back? Thanks

cpr

International Coach
Playing a dodgy copy of the game purely because i had a similar problem, though the auto generated email i got back had my registration code for ICC 2002 i believe it was. Never got a reply to my 'WTF' email. Nice of them........

bryce

International Regular
Well i'm pretty much ****ed with my free trial that I paid for now over, that dodgy copy sounding quite tempting about now..

bryce

International Regular
Haha, ok well the email to use is actually support@softwrap.com. Once I tried that I got a rapid response with my license details, I think the support email address implemented into the game is out of date or something.