• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc 4?

cpr

International Coach
Wouldnt commit to any online play myself due to sporadic work and an attention span of approx half a match.

From my half a season with Lancs/England, found Rashid is far more batsman than bowler, which is odd as i'm noticing bowlers tend to dominate batsmen more than normal, not very many getting decent averages.

Paul Horton is a wee bit good though :)

Leesy09

Cricket Spectator
hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but I have a huge problem with this game.

I tried the trial version of the game and it worked fine and so I went and bought the full version from my local game shop. This also worked fine for the first few days, but for the past week or so, every time I try to play the game it comes up with an error message reading

"CricketIII MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to close..."

This is really frustrating me as I want to play the game and so could any of you guys help me.

Thanks in advance

James

Cricket Web Owner
hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but I have a huge problem with this game.

I tried the trial version of the game and it worked fine and so I went and bought the full version from my local game shop. This also worked fine for the first few days, but for the past week or so, every time I try to play the game it comes up with an error message reading

"CricketIII MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to close..."

This is really frustrating me as I want to play the game and so could any of you guys help me.

Thanks in advance
Hi Lee - welcome to the forums :)

Give this a try:

For assistance with the boxed version, you should contact Xplosive's support staff by phone on 020 8343 9143, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm (Closed on Public Holidays). Alternatively check here for a list of known issues and then, e-mail : support@empire.co.uk if your problem is still unresolved.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
I have just suffered the worst, most horriffic, soul-destroying test series in my entire ICC history. My 2013 England side, number one in the world, has just lost 2-0 at home to Zimbabwe (2 wickets and 26 runs). This is an Ashes year, so God knows how badly the Aussies are going to beat us.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I have just suffered the worst, most horriffic, soul-destroying test series in my entire ICC history. My 2013 England side, number one in the world, has just lost 2-0 at home to Zimbabwe (2 wickets and 26 runs). This is an Ashes year, so God knows how badly the Aussies are going to beat us.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good luck in the Ashes. 8-)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've had some problems with Zimbabwe too, they've got some good players in this game.

cpr

International Coach
A beautiful moment there, just formatted my PC a few days ago, so tried to reinstall ICC, found i didnt have the activation code in the email, so req it to be sent again, got given the code for when i bought ICC 2005. Nice one.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
A Cook (c)
L Pomersbach
G Whitehead
K Pietersen
Y Singh
I Bell
M Prior (wk)
I Pathan
A Cremer
N Tahir
U Gul

2013 current world XI. 5 of the top 7 are English, but Tahir is our only bowler. Trawling through the averages made me think that spinners are still too effective compared to pacemen. I left out England's K Schofield (50 @ 23.26), India's S Anish (22 @ 15.32), Sri Lanka's S Prasanna (24 @ 22.54) and S Senanayake (23 @ 24.00), the West Indies' N Miller (24 @ 11.54) and Bangladesh's M Khan (23 @ 21.65). Zimabwe's legspinning Alex Cremer got the nod (48 @ 19.56), partly because he destroyed me by taking 18 wickets in The Series That Shall Not Be Named.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
To follow on from that, I comfortably defeated the Aussies 3-1, and the Zimbabweans went on to draw 1-1 with the West Indies at home and Australia away.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
A Cook (c)
L Pomersbach
G Whitehead
K Pietersen
Y Singh
I Bell
M Prior (wk)
I Pathan
A Cremer
N Tahir
U Gul

2013 current world XI. 5 of the top 7 are English, but Tahir is our only bowler. Trawling through the averages made me think that spinners are still too effective compared to pacemen. I left out England's K Schofield (50 @ 23.26), India's S Anish (22 @ 15.32), Sri Lanka's S Prasanna (24 @ 22.54) and S Senanayake (23 @ 24.00), the West Indies' N Miller (24 @ 11.54) and Bangladesh's M Khan (23 @ 21.65). Zimabwe's legspinning Alex Cremer got the nod (48 @ 19.56), partly because he destroyed me by taking 18 wickets in The Series That Shall Not Be Named.
Interesting to see Pietersen in that World XI in your game, in my Somerset game which is in the same year (2013), England haven't even given Pietersen a central contract.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Interesting to see Pietersen in that World XI in your game, in my Somerset game which is in the same year (2013), England haven't even given Pietersen a central contract.
Well for me he's averaging 60(!) in over 100 tests with 10,000 runs and is the best batsman in the world.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, had this come up as an advertisement on Facebook for the free trial, they must know me. Will get this when i get home in December...2 years without playing any ICC, some catchup :0)

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Zimbabwe tour again in 2018. We lose by 359 and 116 runs.