• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I dont like Bazball

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If anybody actually watched the England vs SA series and think that bazball is actually a thing it is pretty sad... England winning that was more an indication of how bad SA batting is than anything else. I mean 8 of the 10 innings in that series was under 200 scores.
Yeah that series was by far the least bazball they have played. Was a slightly more extreme version of most England home series over the last few years.

Shady Slim

International Coach
But why do you guys treat me as if I'm an outsider.
honestly this is entirely a fair question, this user has posted about cricket and hasn't insulted anyone or gone after anyone or whatever. i am a big believer in the people running bad users out of town - this user is not deserving of the fate of robbie, or watson, or who ever

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I never said Bazball was a myth, in fact you may well recall that I fully expected NZ to lose every game to Bazball, which they duly did.

It's not a case of whether or not it'll work, it's a case of what's the point of playing cricket that is completely rank, unwatchable filth. Like, cricket is supposed to be a sporting contest which has fans willing to watch it and all that sorta jazz.
Yeah, definitely no chance anyone will pay to watch a team trying to win games of cricket. Won’t someone think of the ticket sales

****in idiot

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
honestly this is entirely a fair question, this user has posted about cricket and hasn't insulted anyone or gone after anyone or whatever. i am a big believer in the people running bad users out of town - this user is not deserving of the fate of robbie, or watson, or who ever
It was one slightly rude post by deathscar, that's it. Personally I'm shocked at how well this guy pretending to be a woman, posting ***ually suggestive comments and rotating through playboy cover photos as avatars, has been treated.

It's being looked at as a fun gimmick, or outright ignored, as it should be. Not being treated as an outsider

Shady Slim

International Coach
It's being looked at as a fun gimmick, or outright ignored, as it should be. Not being treated as an outsider
yeah there's a nonzero chance i haven't been following closely and took this thread at face value but if this is so, fair enough! as it should be

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
It was one slightly rude post by deathscar, that's it. Personally I'm shocked at how well this guy pretending to be a woman, posting ***ually suggestive comments and rotating through playboy cover photos as avatars, has been treated.

...and you think I'm posting Playboy cover photos as avatars. I have already mentioned that I'm a freelance model.
I hope you all can clearly see in the avatar background the electronic scoreboard at Kingsmead Durban. When did playboy models started attending cricket matches?

Anyways, there is nothing more for me to say...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Here's a shot of me in the morning in my undies:

1670237372994.png

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
And as far as posting ***ually suggestive comments...do most of the forums here don't feature vulgar and inappropriate comments. Yes, I got a bit carried away and posted some naughty cheesy comments for which I apologize but then do the rest of the users on Cricketweb always use a clean language?

Anyways, it's me signing off from here...LOVE me or Hate me, it's up to you!

Bye,
Melissa

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
And as far as posting ***ually suggestive comments...do most of the forums here don't feature vulgar and inappropriate comments. Yes, I got a bit carried away and posted some naughty cheesy comments for which I apologize but then do the rest of the users on Cricketweb always use a clean language?

Anyways, it's me signing off from here...LOVE me or Hate me, it's up to you!

Bye,
Melissa
See you tomorrow.