• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I dont like Bazball

cnerd123

likes this
I am taking it from my perspective, as an old school fan i like to watch a first day of a test match with a score of 284/5.A team chasing 422 in 4 session's ending up saving the game with a back to the wall 266/8.

For 6's and 7's an over i have white ball cricket.
Your issue is with flat pitches, not BazBall.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
If anybody actually watched the England vs SA series and think that bazball is actually a thing it is pretty sad... England winning that was more an indication of how bad SA batting is than anything else. I mean 8 of the 10 innings in that series was under 200 scores.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
If anybody actually watched the England vs SA series and think that bazball is actually a thing it is pretty sad... England winning that was more an indication of how bad SA batting is than anything else. I mean 8 of the 10 innings in that series was under 200 scores.
The pitches played a part in that low scores.