• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am not English, I just work here

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like the Daily Mail is trying to stir up the racists again, but even if it is true, it shouldn't be acted on. He can still consider himself South African and take pride in the team he plays for.

It's a bit like school teams, especially if you're originally from another region. You weren't born in your school, or you might have changed schools recently, but that doesn't mean you don't take pride in the jersey/shirt you wear.
Yeah, this.

Uppercut

Yeah. Might as well start threads about the shape of the skidmarks on our bog roll.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Not sure enough people are appreciating that B&B pudding falls into that category of food that is often done badly but which can be absolutely superb if done properly. I've been in some pretty fine places that have done it properly and it can be quite something. If you're a pudding person of course.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure enough people are appreciating that B&B pudding falls into that category of food that is often done badly but which can be absolutely superb if done properly. I've been in some pretty fine places that have done it properly and it can be quite something. If you're a pudding person of course.
This is more interesting than the rather less than startling revelation that KP isn't English. I recommend toasting it.

flibbertyjibber

Why bring it up so much later anyway?

Slow news day for the Fail i think.

Anyway even if he meant it it is what he does on the park that matters and over his career he has done better than most of the rest of the team so he deserves to be cut some slack.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
i can't believe that booth left the guardian to go and write for the daily heil. or that steve busefield (part of test match sofa and also had a wonderful daily ashes blog last winter) was part of the heil stable.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Maybe the Mail pay better? Dunno what the comparative sales are like.

What's the Mail's sister paper? Does it have one?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah yes, but do they have a daily from the same firm. Like The Sun/Times, Star/Express etc

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
The daily mail is actually the best paid tabloid in the UK. Its also likely the most successful. As we all well know, taking comments out of context is something literally every British Media outlet does however.

And yeah, the people who run the fail are a bunch of Nazi ****s

hang on

State Vice-Captain
yeah the pay aspect would be important but the guardian to the mail is such a change of stance at a moral level even if u have nothing to do with the politics of the dishrag. the pay would have to be far superior to make up for the moral and quality/renown gap.