• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Herath retires

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So just Mohammad Shahzad left to carry the torch for cricketers built for comfort rather than speed

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sarfraz was rocking a mini-Inzi rig in the tests against Australia recently. There’s still hope.

MagicPoopShovel

U19 12th Man
Ya sad day. I also have no idea why he would retire right after the first test. Surely England at home means a very likely home series win and a bunch of wickets for him. Either way his choice I guess.

Long live the Round One.

Time for SL to pull up stumps and call it a day at cricket. Was good while it lasted.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Probably the last Test cricketer who played in the 20th century.
Yes, that's what my thought was too. We are going to lose the last link to awesome 90s.

Shoaib Malik is still playing limited over cricket though.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Happy retirement to a legendary bowler who has probably inspired more manlove than any other cricketer I have seen.

His roundness will be remembered as long as cricket is played!