• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Headlines You Want To See During The WC

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Madman Manan Arrested after Attempted Assassination of Indian Pace Bowling Attack

A well known critic of the dire Indian seam bowling attack Manan Shah was today arrested after he attempted to wipe the bowlers out. Shah was earlier booted out of India's match against Bangladesh at Queens Park Oval after hurling constant abuse at the Indian Pace Barrage after they let the Tigers make a mammoth 2/424.

It is alleged that Shah pulled out an antique springfield rifle from under his shirt and attempted to gun down the bowlers, who incidently were only saved by his poor accuracy (how ironic), as they made their way out of the ground to hop on the team bus.

:ph34r: :ph34r:
Haha nice. Except I wouldn't miss with my Springfield. :ph34r:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Ever aimed it at a person, have you?
No, but I've aimed it at inanimate objects that don't move, as well as some things that move a lot faster than a human, and from pretty far out too.

I do 1000 yards (like 914 meters) target shooting fairly often, and I've hit deer and things from pretty far out too. I'm not the best shot, not by any means, I'm just slightly above average I think, but the .30-06 Springfield (M1903) is very accurate (it was a sniper's rifle, after all).

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
But it's rather different when you're actually aiming at a human with the intent to kill.

Believe me, I know.

I've dreamed about it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
But it's rather different when you're actually aiming at a human with the intent to kill.

Believe me, I know.

I've dreamed about it.

Hah, well that I can't speak to. But I can't imagine myself missing over anything less than 300-400 yards with a scope, and 150 yards without a scope.

Craig

World Traveller
Shane Warne praises John Buchanan in the Group win over South Africa
"I was impressed in the change of routine and made the players work even harder and I think that was the difference in our 3 run win over the Protea's. Good work John, just shows he is the best coach out there."

Ian Chappell comes out and admits he was all wrong about Australia

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
So many good potential winners for the Skull Award. I think Clapo's is the best, but there are loads of them.

Wait for Marc to have a go at me in 5..4..3

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Oram amputates Glenn McGrath's right arm
"I felt it gave us the best chance of winning"

"'armless prank goes too far"

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
Australian players realise they're married to the same woman
Blonde bombshell forged documents to be married to 6 men at once.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Oram amputates Glenn McGrath's right arm
"I felt it gave us the best chance of winning"

"'armless prank goes too far"
Not sure about the current McGrath but a younger McGrath would have bowled the Kiwis out even with his left arm.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Imran "I did it"

Former Pakistan great Imran Khan made a shocking revelation when he admitted that before the CT it was him who had swapped Mohd Asif's urine sample with his useless illegitimate son Sami's urine sample.