• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Headlines You Want To See During The WC

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FLINTOFF CONFESSES: I'M A CRICKETER

To a stunned and silenced press conference England’s leading alcoholic, Sir Freddy “Freddy” Flintoff of Preston has confessed to having been a cricketer for many years. An ashen-faced Flintoff said, “It’s true. My cricketing has started to affect my drinking. It started off with a few overs before opening time, but the next thing I knew I was captaining England in The Ashes. I feel I’ve let all my drinking mates down & the young alcoholics who look up to me.”
The contrite Flintoff continued, “I swear now that my cricket will never again get in the way of my drinking. If I want to steal novelty watercraft or vomit in the prime minister’s garden the fact that I’m due to play cricket the following day won’t stop me. Are you looking at my bird? Yer my best fuggin’ mate, you are…”
Lookin forward to that B*Witched avatar, DB?

About the only good thing to come out of today, TBH. :( The great things of betting against your own team.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FLINTOFF CONFESSES: I'M A CRICKETER

To a stunned and silenced press conference England’s leading alcoholic, Sir Freddy “Freddy” Flintoff of Preston has confessed to having been a cricketer for many years. An ashen-faced Flintoff said, “It’s true. My cricketing has started to affect my drinking. It started off with a few overs before opening time, but the next thing I knew I was captaining England in The Ashes. I feel I’ve let all my drinking mates down & the young alcoholics who look up to me.”
The contrite Flintoff continued, “I swear now that my cricket will never again get in the way of my drinking. If I want to steal novelty watercraft or vomit in the prime minister’s garden the fact that I’m due to play cricket the following day won’t stop me. Are you looking at my bird? Yer my best fuggin’ mate, you are…”
Cracking post!