• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Headlines You Want To See During The WC

pup11

International Coach
Afridi tells the whole world that "I close my eyes as soon as the ball leaves the bowlers hand".

FRAZ

International Captain
Awards controversy heats up !
by: reuters-{r}
Famous journalist Fraz Waraich blasts at Archie Mac upon occasional distribution of I*** award to some weired newcomers . Waraich said that "It is going to make the awards worthless one day ". He further said that " There should be a proper criteria for this category and a person with at least 1000 non-spamming posts or a person with at least 9 months on-site experience should be deemed eligible for this prestigious honor. For the record Mr Waraich holds the world record in this category .

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
India Annihilated by Boom Boom Massacre!

Canada shocks the world by beating England and New Zealand!

Kangaroos Jump back to Australia before Super 8 qualification!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Wham! Kallis whispers move to No 1.
- Jacque hints at opening spot during hushed interview after training.

Slow Love™

International Captain
HAIR RE-INSTATED FOR SRI LANKA VS PAKISTAN FINAL
Shabbir, Malik and Murali in Fifteen Degree Face-Off - Afridi Dares Umpire to Catch Pakistan Bowlers Tampering

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That might be funny if your anti-Graeme Smith tirade hadn't got boring about 5 years ago...