• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Guys" draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
PEWS has timed out. So I'll take the chance to nab Mark Ramprakash. Has arguably one of the most enviable FC records of all time, but a Test average of 27 is very guy-ish.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Himannv: Andy Bichel
Pothas: Brendan Nash
honestbharani: Lakshmipathy Balaji
trundler: Nasir Jamshed
ataraxia: Eldine Baptiste
jimmy101: Everton Matambonadzo, Mark Ramprakash
Prince EWS: Chris Nevin
morgieb: James Hopes, Gus Logie
Fuller Pilch: Guy Whittall, Guy De Alwis

ataraxia has timed out & if I'm not mistaken trundler has approx. one hour left before timing out.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Parore's a tough one. Was definitely a regular first-choice 'keeper for NZ for quite some time. I also think my Ramprakash selection might be a bit iffy, but as long as @Shady Slim approves it's all good!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
R3

Prince EWS
morgieb
honestbharani
jimmy101
Fuller Pilch
trundler
Pothas
ataraxia
Himannv

R4

Himmanv
ataraxia
Pothas
trundler
Fuller Pilch
jimmy101
honestbharani
morgieb
Prince EWS

Shady Slim

International Coach
I think this means Parore isn't eligible.
like i said later on in the guys thread the description is sorta fungible and isn't a catch all be all

parore fits with the same criteria bichel does, that being, someone who isn't a guy to someone from that nation or to a super hardcore cricket fan but's probably a guy to most people who aren't well versed in that nation's cricket. ramps too. i figure it's best to in 50-50 situations lean towards guyship for the purpose of the draft and only intervene when it's really egregious, but don't take advantage of that goodwill :p