• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

brackenNY

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'd love to see West Indies and South Africa advance but it's probably going to be India instead of West Indies.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Gayle's bound to go to town and win the game for the Windies against at least one bowling attack, and I'm picking it will be India's. However still think India and SA to go through (India to beat SA).

FBU

International Debutant
It seems we are destined to keep on playing against WI so I will say England and West Indies to go through. :)

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
South Africa is the strongest side in this Group & Not too ahead of India, actually both are almost same, but none should forget the terrible record of the South Africa in the matches where they've to win, i mean to say they 've always been getting out of the tournament after playing really well, so westindies & England 've a chance here

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
So my Australia-India tickets that I've been excited about for a while have become WI-India. I hope the atmosphere at the game is still really good. I can't decide who to cheer for though. :)

Sirhail

Cricket Spectator
i think the pressure is off england and west indies to go through. same for south africa since they never made it to the semis last time. every1 will be gunning for india since they are the champs, and i can say them three teams will raise their game against india without feeling too much pressure. a dangeous combination.

england and south africa to go through