• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

R_D

International Debutant
bloody hell.. please get Sehwag out.. don't want him scoring runs today and than getting another game against Sri Lanka.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
bloody hell.. please get Sehwag out.. don't want him scoring runs today and than getting another game against Sri Lanka.
Haha, Prince EWS and myself are saying the same thing on MSN. And I have a feeling that other 1 billion Indians (minus team management) are too. Please, don't give him a game against SL.

R_D

International Debutant
Haha, Prince EWS and myself are saying the same thing on MSN. And I have a feeling that other 1 billion Indians (minus team management) are too. Please, don't give him a game against SL.
I can't beleive he's even playing this game really, this is getting really stupid. I thought Dada overdid it when he was captain by backing the guys he thought were good but Dravid is juts going too far now. Its so frsutrating.. why can't Bermuda get him out.. ball a inswinger :p... some1 tell them.

R_D

International Debutant
Ok India vs Bermuda is about to start, i won't bet on anything this time.
Anyway does anyone know why Harbajan Singh might not be playing after an excellent 1st game i thought?
GREAT news really.. Harbhjan's been useless for as long as Sehwag. Don't know why he's still in the indian team. Sure he keeps the runs down but we need wickets and he's forgotten how to take wickets.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Ummmm, last time I looked, you couldnt be stumped of a no ball.

So why the heck did they refer that one to the 3rd Umpire??

STRANGE

Majin

International Debutant
Gutted that Sehwag is making runs here, but even more gutted I missed the Leverock catch. Highlights for great justice :(

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn Ganguly actually hit a six to get his SR above 50. I'm surprised he's not getting slaughtered on here to be honest, given how slowly he scored in both games.

I find it completely nuts India just dropped their best ODI bowler.

Last edited: