• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
Qatar has to be the worst world cup team i may have ever seen. Its not that they are just awful they are incredibly dull as well which makes them even worse.
Atleast if they had been comically bad there would have been some watchablilty about them but its just paint dry stuff .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ecuador here are a great example of a team playing for 0-0 and conceding far more chances than they would have if they'd just played normally.

ripper868

International Coach
These games with something on the line are so much better, I think I want Senegal to get through, I'd prefer Ecuador and Senegal over the Dutch, but obviously it can be only one. Tasty 20+extras coming up

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Qatar has to be the worst world cup team i may have ever seen. Its not that they are just awful they are incredibly dull as well which makes them even worse.
Atleast if they had been comically bad there would have been some watchablilty about them but its just paint dry stuff .
I didn't watch any of it, but how they won the Asian nations championship last time out baffles me.

Look well organised but so, so limited.