• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, Pakistan, Ireland, Canada, United States

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
I can't believe we just keep on drawing Pakistan. What are the odds of that?
Being an ICC WC I'd assume seedings were based on the ICC T20 rankings but I can't make any sense of their logic

Group A: Ind (1) and Pak (5)
Group B: Eng (2) and Aus (3)
Group C: NZ (4) and WI (7)
Group D: SA (6) and SL (8)

Spark

Global Moderator
Being an ICC WC I'd assume seedings were based on the ICC T20 rankings but I can't make any sense of their logic

Group A: Ind (1) and Pak (5)
Group B: Eng (2) and Aus (3)
Group C: NZ (4) and WI (7)
Group D: SA (6) and SL (8)
It makes sense if you consider only four of those teams actually subject to seedings as far as their group allocations go (with India/Pakistan and England/Australia always being grouped together regardless of rank).

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Ireland squad for the Pakistan T20Is, Netherlands tri-series, and T20 World Cup includes:

Paul Stirling (captain), Mark Adair, Ross Adair, Andy Balbirnie, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Graham Hume, Josh Little*, Barry McCarthy, Neil Rock (wicketkeeper), Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wicketkeeper), Ben White, and Craig Young.

*Josh Little will join the squad before the World Cup.