• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ground Watch

Molehill

International Captain
I really like the fake Tea Drinkers in Pakistan. Clearly, don't even get a real cuppa, but have to pretend they're drinking it. Must be same machine gunner working that one too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dharamsala - beautiful ground. Day game means no insane fog. Pitch was interesting for a road. Great crowd.

But fmd I got nervous whenever a fielder dived in the outfield. Someone's going to get hurt. Really need to seriously fix that turf asap

Sunil1z

International Regular
Dharamsala - beautiful ground. Day game means no insane fog. Pitch was interesting for a road. Great crowd.

But fmd I got nervous whenever a fielder dived in the outfield. Someone's going to get hurt. Really need to seriously fix that turf asap
Today was its last game . No more matches now

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

Yeah the outfield is horrible. It's really bad. I think it was mainly the rain which did it in, so I think by March it'll hopefully be good to go.