• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

France v Belgium

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tbf that’s how the rest of the world feels about nine of the mediocre players in he England squad.
Haven't you been reading the papers ffs? Everyone knows there is only one mediocre player in the England squad, and his name is Raheem Sterling.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****ing Danny Murphy.

"He's got to catch that, it's not a difficult one."

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He does seem to cop an inordinate amount of **** from people doesn’t he?

I don’t read the papers. I get my world view and my news from Jordan Peterson videos. It’s all anyone needs.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's a shame Lloris has been good, the only post I've been wanting to make is something involving 'slow lloris'.

Burgey

WD France. Worthy winners. Lucky to get past Australia, but that aside they’ve been very good.

Burgey

Fellaini being blamed for the goal in post-match talk over here. Can see he was in front but Umtiti’s positioning and jump was so well timed.