• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft idea: Counties by initial

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Javed Miandad it is

Bangers & Mash with a Guinness in the backyard XI

-
-
-
Sachin Tendulkar (York)
Javed Miandad (Glam)
Sir Garfield Sobers (Notts)
-
-
Dale Steyn (Wark)
Jim Laker (Surrey)
-

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
This is trickier than I thought, so many players I wanted who are already in sides I've used.

Waqar Younis (Glamorgan) thanks

Btw what site are people using to decide who a player playing for more than 2 counties played the most times for?

Bangers & Mash with a Guinness in the backyard XI

-
-
-
Sachin Tendulkar (York)
-
Sir Garfield Sobers (Notts)
-
-
Dale Steyn (Wark)
Jim Laker (Surrey)
Waqar Younis (Glam)

I hope this happens the last time!!!

Please check through stats before posting if a player has played across multiple counties.Very irritating this and unfair for the others!

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Nights watch

Desmond Haynes Middlesex

Rahul Dravid-Kent
Viv Richards Somerset

Wasim Akram Lancashire
Dennis Lilliee Northamptonshire

Zinzan

I hope this happens the last time!!!

Please check through stats before posting if a player has played across multiple counties.Very irritating this and unfair for the others!
Well I have the site to get their FC breakdowns now, I was guessing prior, so won't happen again.

That said, you're underestimating the knowledge of drafters on this site if you're suggesting the mentioning of Waqar's name has let this great secret gem out of the bag.

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Well I have the site to get their FC breakdowns now, I was guessing prior, so won't happen again.

That said, you're underestimating the knowledge of drafters on this site if you're suggesting the mentioning of Waqar's name has let this great secret gem out of the bag.
You haven't got my point mate.

Glad that there was BB to rectify it within two picks unless those who were looking to pick Waqar would have been at a disadvantage.

Everything is cool,just follow the rules

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
So a re-pick needed from fredfertang, then The Battlers Prince has a double pick to end Round 5 and start Round 6.

Zinzan

You haven't got my point mate.

Glad that there was BB to rectify it within two picks unless those who were looking to pick Waqar would have been at a disadvantage.

Everything is cool,just follow the rules
Lol storm in a tea-cup, I'm sure if anyone genuinely feel they were put out and wanted Waqar retrospectively, nobody would object.

Everything is going to be okay, we all have the site to give us the FC breakdown now.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Lol storm in a tea-cup, I'm sure if anyone genuinely feel they were put out and wanted Waqar retrospectively, nobody would object.

Everything is going to be okay, we all have the site to give us the FC breakdown now.
It was posted earlier

watson

Banned
Sorry for the delay......

Greg Chappell and Andy Roberts

03. Brian Lara (Warwickshire)
04. Greg Chappell (Somerset)
07. Mike Procter (Gloustershire)
09. Andy Roberts (Hampshire)
10. Fred Trueman (Yorkshire)

Last edited: