• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Obviously they have to perform but seeing late picks Gunaratne and Henry picked first match is promising.

Teuton

International Captain
It is set up to run a statsguru query automatically. I know that auto updates when i open the spreadsheet, tbh i am not 100% if it updates when someone else opens it.

To test: i will not open it tomorrow - can someone else try to sometime after play has started and report back as to whether the points scored tomorrow have been added?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can tell you it had registered Pants 66 points halfway through his innings. But when I made that post Pant was still on 66 points despite it being the close of play so I was unsure

I think it just updated when you access

Teuton

International Captain
So has anyone checked if the spreadsheet has updated since day 2 of the sydney test?