• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually think we need consistency here, & since kingkallis is the team captain who couldn't control his players, he should also receive a year ban, handed down by Teuton Australia.

Teuton

International Captain
I said I would strictly enforce the deadline so it's just bad luck and you need to wait until the end of June.

kingkallis

International Coach
I said I would strictly enforce the deadline so it's just bad luck and you need to wait until the end of June.
But Warner scenario is not something I planned. And since its NOT yet start of the next quarter then I should be able to change my player.

Teuton

International Captain
Well it is extraordinary circumstances, does anyone have any objection? Same will apply to Smith and Bancroft

Either way it's your go anyway

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't have any objections. But at the same time it's kinda like a player getting injured. Injuries are also unplanned. However i don't wanna be a killjoy either.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I don't think it's fair.We all play by the rules. I'm pretty sure some players were injured.Say for example, I picked Mathews in the draft and he was named the country's captain in limited overs. But he missed 3ODIs, 6T20Is and 2Tests within the period due to an injury. Best for KK is to keep him till the next quarter, since we all pick players with a little bit of circumspect involved.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As a neutral, I often see draft competitors jumping in minutes after a deadline has passed to get their picks in so if they respect the letter of the law when it benefits them then I don't see why the same letter of the law shouldn't be respected here.