• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Needless to say, of course I have a problem with Warner being dropped now. I even warned Vitalogy to drop Smith..

BTW this is probably the best quarter to have a player out for the entire 3 months as it seems as though its easily the quietest quarter.

Teuton

International Captain
Ok we are sticking with cuts made by the deadline only.

I am picking Akila Dananjaya

SCC > kk > anil

Teuton

International Captain
picks remaining:

kingkallis
Anil1405
SillyCowCorner1
kingkallis
SillyCowCorner1
SillyCowCorner1

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dananjaya is a great pick this late in the draft. If i could have picked anyone that was available, he would have been my second pick.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dananjaya is a great pick this late in the draft. If i could have picked anyone that was available, he would have been my second pick.
Had him earmarked for my second pick originally but forgot about him. Hoping I don't regret it.

Teuton

International Captain
All picks are now up:
kk needs a MOB;
SCC needs a bowler and an allrounder

You need to pick before the end of the month, otherwise I will make some way up to fill the slots