• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D]
No comment on the thousands of sheep in my backyard whcih happens to be on the East Coast of Australia!
Investigations will ensue. We're hiring a professional. Nibblet knows a guy who knows a guy who ate some beans.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Firstly....i say hang'em! :D

Secondly, our inabulity to bowl the Blues out even once was very poor, and cost us any chance at victory. Hopefully this is'nt the start of a trend. The Batsman lead by Cloete tried hard but were never really in with a chance.

Mr Mxyzptlk

5D Stats, Averages and Standings

Blacks done as far as the title goes. A slim shot of playoff, but they need Blue and Green to defeat England A and then to beat Australia A in an game newly scheduled for Tuesday 19th October at the SCG.

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
GO REDS!!!

Good win :D :D :D

Match figures of 6/84 :D

But it was a team effort, everyone did their bit :D especially Marc, Vimes, Deeps, Bugssy, Freak and Dave

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
yeah top notch win young team mates of mine!!! we haven't let any of these non cricketweb sides get on top of us which is great

Simon

good win for blue, i continued my dev form slump, i need some big runs soon i feel. the title is definately ours if we play our best guys, so no letting up...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Day 1 Conditions:Day 1 Game Events:
* Master dropped Broncoman (10) off Timewell - 17/0
* Master dropped Young (15) off Timewell - 38/0
* Master dropped Toogood (20) off Hoy - 265/5

Day 2 Game Events:
* Master dropped Mr M (1) off Delkap - 386/7
* Master dropped Craig (18) off Delkap - 72/2
* Master dropped StUEy (47) off Hoy - 87/2
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
i dont think i have dropped that many catches in my life before, pretty much single hadnedly lost us the game. good effort to Cloete, Marjin, Lord who kept us even remotley close... sorry about that guys, it wont happen again i assure you.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hmm batting average of 27 for this season isn't good enough either, really gonna have to boost my personal performance.

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah but I'd hand you a few games thanks to your captaincy alone.... anyway I'd have you as captain whether you were or weren't performing.

Done a great job so far this season and nobody can have any complaints.

It's a bitter sweet performance to carry into the final test. We lost thanks to some lack-luster bowling which we must work on. However our batting did really well considiering the pressure and nature of the game.

I'm pleased with the 100 and 66. The only complaints I have is that I probably should have gone on with the job and secured a good psition for the team, ala last game. Also I was a tiny bit disappointed not to get a bowl after the performances of the rest of the bowlers... but I'm there to bat :)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well, 4 for 100odd isn't bad, but a great win by Blues. Well fought.

Pleased to be rated 4th of the CW bowlers, 6th overall.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
great win by the team, awesome batting!

A minor announcement here - I would like to step down for the next match, two or three and give Kenny (or some other new-blood we may have) a shot at the big-time. While my form is as poor as it is at the moment, and there is new blood aching to get out there, I dont believe I should be retaining my spot. Obviously if the selectors want me to play, I will, but if there is any slight doubt in picking me, please give a newbie a go in my place. The experience for the person picked would be tremendous, and it would certainly give them a great deal of confidence, and at the very least - a chance to prove themselves. Everybody deserves a chance, and I will not be the person to hold them back.

Whatever the next game is (sorry to have not have checked the schedule) I will not play in it, as a break is needed for rest and some thinking time about my performances of recent. If the new person picked does the job, please continue to select them, but if not, after this short break, I feel I will be ready to bowl at my best.

Thankyou in your consideration towards this statement.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kears_falcon_9 said:
Remind you of some one?? Big Darren Leahman 'Boof' :)

Nice guesture
haha the only problem there is that you compared me to an international player in lehmann! we are both LHB and that is where the similarites stop my friend.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
shucks Nathan arent you a sweetie for saying something like that.

and if your Darren Lehman, does that make me Michael Clarke?

And in the words of Trevor Hohns...

"We'll pick the best side we think we should put on the field, irrelevant of what Nathan is saying,"

lol

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
KennyD said:
shucks Nathan arent you a sweetie for saying something like that.

and if your Darren Lehman, does that make me Michael Clarke?

"We'll pick the best side we think we should put on the field, irrelevant of what Nathan is saying,"

lol
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww... dude, stuff like that aint cool.