• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Debut Chronology Draft - Tests

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
@AndrewB @Himmanv @JOJOXI @Line and Length @Magrat Garlick @mr_mister @Red Hill @StephenZA @weldone

No pressure :ph34r:

Senor is correct.

Oh and round 1 will be a free-for-all. I'll post a google calendar event for it. Will set it to an hour that's reasonably accessible for everyone. 9 PM in Auckland would be 9 AM in London, 10 AM in SA, 1 over here and 1:30 in India. Works for everyone methinks.
Mr_mister uses an online timer kind of thing. That will work better.

Also @Himannv *

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, would you look at that? We've hit 16 already. Just a couple more and we're in for an epic ride.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll default to precedent. Whoever had to wait the longest between picks gets to go first. 6 hour time outs and only 1 person at a time.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I'll default to precedent. Whoever had to wait the longest between picks gets to go first. 6 hour time outs and only 1 person at a time.
I had done it differently in ODI version of this draft. Whoever gets to the same debut date later gets to pick before. More equitable IMO because it reverses relative order of picks in case of tie for previous picks. Just a suggestion, I am fine either ways.