• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Debut Chronology Draft - Tests

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah and also kinda dumb if Bradman is eligible with minimal penalty because that's an insane advantage

Is it nuts to suggest 2 rounds of random/reverse before we go into the flexible order? That seems kinda fair to me

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, please disallow Bradman or change his debut to something like 2008.
Adding onto this, what if Bradman's debut year was ignored, he'd be eligible but he has to be your 11th player picked.

So first to 10 players gets a shot at him. It would work kinda similar to the way Bradman was used in the ascending averages draft, though we're artificially rather than organically making him the holy grail this time

Would this be fun an add an extra element? Or still unfair

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adding onto this, what if Bradman's debut year was ignored, he'd be eligible but he has to be your 11th player picked.

So first to 10 players gets a shot at him. It would work kinda similar to the way Bradman was used in the ascending averages draft, though we're artificially rather than organically making him the holy grail this time

Would this be fun an add an extra element? Or still unfair
I think if you pick 10 players by day 1905 or something, it could work

Teuton

International Captain
I just re-read the OP and am a bit confused - are there rounds (like the T2M2) or is it fully variable (like the odi debut chronology)?